Jobs at TCMG
From time to time The Conjoint Marketing Group GmbH has exciting vacancies at its Munich office. Watch this space. We represent a range of blue chip international clients. Who knows -- your career in destination marketing could be enhanced with a place in our dedicated team of travel experts.
18th July, 2017
The Conjoint Marketing Group GmbH is searching for a PR Manager to work with us here in our Munich Office.
This is a Maternity cover position which will run from November 1st, 2017 through until 31st January, 2019.
The working hours can be flexible to suit your requirements and are 60% of a full-time position. The position is based in our offices in Martinsried.
You should have a minimum of three years’ experience in the PR field, preferably working in the tourism discipline and can write passionate, compelling press stories that generate cut through in both English and German. You need to be able to work independently, be prepared to make decisions and be very well organised. German mother tongue required.
You most likely have some spare capacity in your working week and maybe a freelance PR professional, perhaps even a mother returning to work.
You will be working specifically on Tourism Western Australia’s PR and Social media needs and managing the press interface between our Clients and the German speaking media.
Your role will see you liaising with Press, writing press releases, developing media strategies, liaising with key print, online media and Social Media Influencer relations, organising Press familiarisation trips and working with the Team here to capitalise on media opportunities for our clients.
We are a small team of fun loving tourism professionals who live by our motto – “Passion is our weakness and we feed it every day”.
Your role will cover the following tasks:
- Liaising daily with clients and the media, often via telephone and email;
- Relationship building and networking with colleagues, clients, social media influencers and the media ;
- Monitoring the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires and blogs and media clipping services for opportunities;
- Working as part of an account team to develop proposals and implement the PR activity;
- Preparing regular client reports and attending client meetings;
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted media;
- Promoting news stories and features to the media;
- Assisting with the production of clients’ publications such as in-house magazines and newsletters;
- Managing the PR aspects of a possible crisis-situation;
- Have a network of media contacts here in Europe; and,
- Be familiar with working in a team environment, and have a passion for travel.
If you are interested and or have some questions, call Rhett on +49 89 219 096 513 and or submit your CV to us at Jobs@TheConjointMarketingGroup.com
Applications close 25th August, 2017